Business Administration MBA
The philosophy of the MBA programme is to develop highly skilled Professional managers for the public, private and international organizations.
The criteria for admission into the MBA programme will be as follows
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the 2018/2019 Level, as basic requirement.
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university 2019 admission test/ interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Lower Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
In Glorious Vision University candidates are to specialize in the areas of Business Administration
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
- The Full-time MBA programme should run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- The Part-time should run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
- For extension beyond the maximum period, a special permission of the Senate shall be required.