The philosophy of the M. Sc. Economics programme is to produce graduates imbued with the ability to understand the functioning of the economy and analytical tools to formulate policies that meet national needs.
- Satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University (five credit passes including English, Mathematics and Economics at the 2018/2019 level in not more than two sittings)
- A good Bachelors degree in Economics from Glorious Vision University or any other approved University whose Economics programme is accredited by the NUC
- Must have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma degree from a cognate discipline awarded by a recognised Institution.
Duration of the master degree programme is as follows:
- Full-time: A Minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters
- Part-time: A minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of eight (8) semesters.